RAZORWELD 170 AMP STICK/TIG
The Razorweld ARC170 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from Razorweld. The DC Stick welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with Stick electrodes producing high-quality welds on material such as cast Iron, stainless steels and mild steels.
The Razorweld ARC170 is equipped with DC Lift TIG Arc function that allows quality DC TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel, bronze, copper, and chrome moly. The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition which minimizes the tungsten electrode sticking to the workpiece, a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high-quality TIG welds for a high-quality finish.
The Razorweld ARC170 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications. The Razorweld Arc170 is packaged in a robust PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or STICK/TIG option accessories.
The Razorweld ARC170 gives you great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest IGBT inverter technology
• Hot start (improves electrode starting)
• Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
• Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
• Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
• Ultra-smooth DC TIG welding current
• Thermal overload protection
• Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
• Tolerant to variable power supplies
Part No: KUMJRRW170CA